Good evening CNC router enthusiasts,
It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means: It’s time for our regular Wednesday Evening CNC Hang Out! Where we talk all things CNC.
Join us tonight at 8pm EST on the IDC Woodcraft YouTube channel or the CNC Entrepreneurs Facebook group. I’ll be your host as always, accompanied by the always knowledgeable Kate Tucker. Together, we aim to help you navigate through the complex yet captivating world of CNC routers.
In our hour-and-a-half session, we’ll exclusively focus on answering all your CNC router queries. Whether you’re curious about woodworking techniques, CNC router bits, or you’re looking to monetize your CNC skills, we’ve got answers for you.
We’re looking forward to seeing you online tonight!
– For newcomers, don’t miss our CNC Router Kick-Starter Guide [Read More](https://cnc-articles.idcwoodcraft.com/cnc-router-beginners-guide-free/)
– If you’re looking for a comprehensive set of router bits, check out The Only Truly Complete CNC Router Bit Set [Shop Now](https://www.idcwoodcraft.com/11P-SET-W)
– For Vectric software users, take advantage of our Master Your Vectric Software Training Course and Weekly Live Vectric Training [Learn More](https://academy.learnyourcnc.com/a/2147507626/CqkFCPi3)
– Interested in one-on-one training? Schedule a session with Kate [Book Now](https://calendly.com/riseandshinewoodsigns)
– Contact Kyle: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact Garrett: email@example.com
– Contact Kate: Riseandshinediywoodsigns@gmail.com
We’re excited to help you elevate your CNC skills. See you tonight!
Powered by WPeMatico