Perfect service processes increase the availability of production systems and minimise the risk of costly production stoppages. DMG MORI was presenting NETSERVICE 4.0 under this banner at the Open House at DECKEL MAHO Pfronten. Together with CELOS NETbox and the coordinated serviceCAM (optional), NETSERVICE 4.0 will set new standards for remote services in machine tool manufacture from May 2018 onwards.
- Multi-user conference: Operators, service experts, service technicians and, if required, also experts from the plant can act as a group and provide a targeted service solution.
- Visual support with serviceCAM: Targeted support for service solutions, applications and training thanks to real-time transmission via the serviceCAM.
- More extensive access to CELOS, IPC, NC and NETbox: Faster and higher solution quota because of more extensive access to the machine
- Higher security standards: Maximum security thanks to TÜViT-certified security safety architecture
Secure connectivity with the TÜViT certificate
NETSERVICE 4.0 has been specially developed for the high demands of machine tool manufacturing customers – the highest data security, which is certified by the TÜViT certificate from TÜV Nord for NETSERVICE 4.0.
Access to the CNC controls is not essential for customers, meaning that, for example, programs can be automatically checked or parameters optimised in dialogue during remote sittings. As opposed to a point-to-point connection, the new NETSERVICE 4.0 allows even several experts to interconnect through the conference function.
Remote service with multi-chat function
Operators, hotlines, service technicians or other experts are thus able to react in a direct communication network and solve service queries together. This is also the case when the images of the new serviceCAM make an important contribution to the conference or the DMG MORI service technician also has access to the actual control and CELOS information of the machine.
Multi-chats work equally well for advice on the application, online trainings or individual queries such as regarding setup tasks. The benefits are enhanced by comprehensive access to CELOS, IPC and CNC of the respective DMG MORI machines.
The new serviceCAM is a camera exclusively developed by DMG MORI for live streaming via NETSERVICE 4.0 for immediate service support, visually guided online training and online user assistance.
- Secure WiFi connection to NETbox and NETSERVICE 4.0
- Plug and play connection to NETbox – including security check
- Fast and secure 5G WiFi transmission
- Splash-water protection
- Integrated lighting and laser pointer
- Photo and video memory on the camera and NETbox for later use
Remote-Service out of the Box
The complete NETSERVICE 4.0 packet is preinstalled on the CELOS NETbox. The NETbox can be quickly installed in the control cabinet. All necessary configurations can be programmed via dialogues. The secret of simplicity: The CELOS NETbox, NETSERVICE 4.0 and the serviceCAM thus form a pre-configured and perfectly coordinated plug & play solution for DMG MORI customers. The integrated firewall with automate updates offer the highest possible protection for the machine.
Powered by WPeMatico