When Hermle holds its traditional Open House from 18 to 21 April 2018, it will again attract many visitors from around the globe to the southern German town of Gosheim and the home of the Hermle machining centres.
Twenty machine models will be on show in various configurations and with interesting equipment from various high-tech industries to demonstrate the vast range of capabilities provided by Hermle products. The complete model range of the Performance-Line series, including the new C 650, and the High-Performance-Line series will be presented, with many of them displaying the latest automation technology. A brand-new robot system, RS 2 Combi with kanban storage, and the handling system HS flex with multi-pallet storage system and adapted gripper changer will also be unveiled.
Over fifty exhibitors from the fields of tool technology, CAD/CAM, software and control technology will cover all aspects of technological innovation and a different program of specialist lectures each day offers visitors concise information on all aspects of economical machining.
Highlights of the Open House
- More than fifteen machine models of the High-Performance-Line – a benchmark in 5-axis technology
- The new C 650 of the Performance-Line series for workpieces weighing up to 1500 kg in the 5-axis and 3000 kg in the 3-axis version
- Over twenty machines, some automated, in our Technology and Training Centre
- Special show tool technology CAD/CAM software featuring over fifty well-known exhibitors
- Hermle expert forum – with a wide range of specialist lectures on state-of-the-art machining
- Hermle user training with tips and tricks for optimum milling and turning
- Hermle Maschinenbau GmbH with the latest generatively manufactured components
- Service expertise live – presentation and demonstration of our services
- The Hermle Apprentice Department with its own stand and presentation of Hermle’s training strategy
- Guided tours of the company
Place: Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG, Industriestraße 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Date: 18-21 April 2018
Powered by WPeMatico