TYLECNC's engineer will show 2 different models of STM1325-R1 and STM1325-R3, both them with rotary device installed. STM1325-R1 with 4th rotary axis at side of table, and STM1325-R3 with rotary 4th axis at front of CNC router table. They are not the really 4 axis head, but both of them can do 3D CNC carving and cutting works. Sure, if your 4th axis is not the same as them in the video, such as your rotary on the table, or 4th axis rotary inside table, the working principle is almost same. You can try to operate your 4th axis CNC router from the video first, if there is any difficulty to operate your machine, please don't hesitate to contact our CNC router engineer and service man via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Multi-Function CNC Router with 4 axis rotary device is suitable for wooden sheet and round type works, such as normal 3d carving, 2d cutting.
Rotary 4th Axis CNC Router Applications
1. Wood furniture industry Wave plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
2. Advertising industry Advertising filed, sign making, acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding and other advertising materials derivatives making.
3. Die industry A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, and other non-metallic mold.
4. Artwork and Decoration wood crafts, gift box, jewelry box
5. Others Relief sculpture and 3D engraving and Cylindrical object.
Original source from https://www.stylecnc.com, if you want to copy, please indicate the primary source: https://www.stylecnc.com/cnc-router-videos/how-to-use-rotary-4th-axis-cnc-router-for-beginners.html
Powered by WPeMatico