Trace Software International, with a unique passion for the design of high-performance software solutions for electrical engineering since 1987, announces that elecworks 2019 will be available on the market from October.
The management of electrical projects can be time-consuming. Low levels of customization, long design time, tedious interface, inconsistent documentation, and poor details can be critical factors for any professional in the industry. In this latest version, the professional CAD software for electrical installations and automation projects offers new features aimed at empowering the user experience even further.
More interactivity, smarter automated features, greater efficiency of use, an even more intuitive design, and higher levels of customization sum up to the existing features, making elecworks 2019 a professional software tool that delivers the highest performance.
elecworks 2019, therefore, improves the way in which the user can create and modify wiring diagrams, electrical cabinets, components, control systems, and documentation, by simplifying processes without sacrificing quality and precision.
Amongst the most important latest features and improvements:
- The newest icons of elecworks guarantee an even better interactivity. A new interface, compatible with the 4k resolution, has been installed.
- The new hyperlinks allow the user to navigate the different parts of the project in an easy and practical way, straight from the report in both format CAD or PDF.
- New component view. Now the components can be displayed according to their actual situation, regardless of the situation of the higher-level element.
- Newest views added to the databases, which avoids creating complex relationships between tables for new reports, and easy customization of existing ones.
Accuracy of details
- Save time thanks to the addition of new options for ordering data listing. It is posible to display up/down sorting.
- A new library of cable terminations is now available within elecworks. In addition, these terminations are selectable from the components, allowing to make a list of the number of the terminations used throughout the project.
Design faster and smarter
- Now it is possible to insert the project macros from the XLS Automation command, reducing the number of macros needed for the automation projects.
- Also, it is possible to insert macros directly from the menu. This new command allows saving space on the screen, hiding the macros palette and improving ergonomics since there is no need to change PC screen.
Higher levels of personalization
- Now you can customize what information to show in the connection points of the black boxes, parameterizing the values according to the templates and clients.
- Dynamic connectors can be customized from the shape, break, and position of the connection poles, giving the user more flexibility to create connectors according to needs.
- Electrical assemblies in the project. The super references are now named Electrical Assembly. In addition, they can be now stored in the project, allowing listings of materials grouped by assemblies or equipment.
- elecworks for PTC can be integrated with Creo 5.0
It is easy to get started. You can now learn more about this unique software solution and download a free trial version.
Customers with an active subscription will be able to download this new version directly from the software. Purchase options include flexible subscription terms to fit your needs and personalized training and customer support.
Source:Trace Software International
Powered by WPeMatico